educators, curative nurses, kindergarten teachers, primary and special school teachers
First and foremost it is the children of our city, who are dear to our hearts. That's why more than 250 employees from 15 different nations are caring for people between 1 and 6 years of age day after day in a competent, demanding and committed way.
The work of our educators follows a high-quality educational and support concept. Children, parents and employees value our current 13 daycare centers, which include a branch in the forest - for them, it is a place to learn and also a place to live. Recently, we expanded one more recent and two already previously existing childcare facilities and we keep growing. For this purpose, we would like more experts to be part of our teams, even workers who are just about to start with their professional life.
DO YOU …
… value joy, commitment and appreciation when working with children as much as we do?
… feel like innovatively shaping the care and education in a progressive day care center?
… want to realize your own ideas along with others in motivated educational teams?
… feel like getting to know children, country, people and culture in Germany better?
… THEN WE WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO WORK WITH US!
HERE YOU CAN LIVE AND WORK - AND ENJOY IT
Mörfelden-Walldorf is a medium-sized town with around 35,000 inhabitants and is located in the Rhine-Main area right next to Frankfurt am Main, in the heart of Europe. The vibrant metropolitan region of Frankfurt/Rhine-Main is one of the most important business locations in Germany and attracts people from all over the world with its international flair. The picturesque landscape and the historic places are beautiful destinations for short-distance countryside-trips and at the same time a broad range of cultural programs and events attract many age and interest groups. Thus it's no wonder that population and visitor numbers keep growing in our attractive region.
YOUR BENEFITS WITH US
- You can work up to 39 weekly hours (which is considered full-time) in the public sector in a secure environment governed by collective agreements.
- As an educational worker you will receive from us a remuneration between 34,000 and 50,000 Euros p.a., which is beyond the scale determined in collective agreements. This depends on personal requirements.
- In addition to the monthly salary, we grant an annual bonus (Christmas bonus) and a performance bonus.
- Additional company pension benefits from the employer will help secure your future.
- Our HR is calculating in a precise manner and you will be given additional spare time, too. So you will be able to prepare professional activities and projects beforehand.
- We support your professional development with a generous range of further training and qualification opportunities.
WE ARE SUPPORTING YOU
- First we will check your application and talk with you over the phone. Then, if you qualify for working with us, we will invite you to Germany, to our place. You will be able to visit your future working place for a few days and to get to know your future co-workers, too.
- During your visit, we will pay you a hotel accommodation. You will also receive the RheinMainCard from us. That ́s a very good way to explore the region. You will be granted numerous discounts on cultural, leisure and gastronomic offers. There will be no charge for any public transportation in the region.
- Once you start working with us, we can temporarily provide you with an apartment for the initial period of employment until you have found something of your own.
- Of course, when you start working with us, you will be made familiar with your new tasks in a relaxed manner and you will be carefully trained. A mentor will take care of you during the first months.
- Your qualification from your home country (degree etc.) has to be recognized as equivalent for employment in Germany. We will inform you in detail and we will help you with the application.
- State aid may be granted for any costs which will have to be paid regarding the recognition procedure. We will advise you about funding.
- If your German has to be essentially improved, you may have to take an appropriate language course and acquire an according certificate. If required, we can arrange appropriate courses.
- We offer jobs for educational experts and additionally, you can work with us as a volunteer in childcare facilities. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- You have a completed education/study in the fields of education, social work, curative education, teacher training for primary or special schools or a similar subject-specific qualification.
- It is beneficial if you already have work experience from a job in an educational institution for infants.
- Ideally, you should have at least a basic knowledge of German.
You will be working amidst a highly meaningful and diverse range of activities. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with us, which is why the fun and joy of working here is essential.
REACHING OUT TO US IS EASY
Simply send us an e-mail with your contact information (email address, mobile number, mailing address) to
Please attach a CV, copies of your professional qualification(s), and any references you may have.
We will then get in touch with you and discuss everything else. Your contact: Head of HR Stephan Grefing (+49 6105 938-866).
Stadt Mörfelden-Walldorf, Personalabteilung, Westendstraße 8, 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf, Germany
Mörfelden-Walldorf, June 5th, 2020
Metropolitan Region FrankfurtRheinMain - Imagetrailer
Mörfelden-Walldorf - Kultur-HotSpot